The Nitro Live Icecreamery Introduces 6 Charity Flavors
Committed to being an active part of the communities where it is located, The Nitro Live Icecreamery announces its support of six Arizona nonprofit organizations by creating a customized flavor for each and donating $1 from each flavor’s sale to its respective organization.
“Having served on the boards of several nonprofit organizations, I’ve seen firsthand how much they value and rely on partnerships with local businesses,” said Felicia Vandermolen, The Nitro Live Icecreamery’s chief executive officer. “The organizations Nitro Live has selected have tremendous impact in Arizona, and we are proud to help them meet community needs.”
The Nitro Live Icecreamery is already selling the following flavors in its Gilbert location on the northwest corner of Cooper and Ray; the charity flavors will also be on the menus at the stores opening this year in Mesa (Gilbert and Baseline), southeast Gilbert (Higley and Chandler Heights) and San Tan Valley (Ironwood and Ocotillo)
- Against All Odds: Chocolate flavor with rainbow sprinkles and whipped cream topping
- Dignity Health East Valley Foundation: Cookie butter flavor with cookie dough mixed in and graham cracker topping
- HD South: Prickly pear flavor with mixed berries
- Kurt Warner First Things First Foundation: Sea salt caramel flavor with Heath mixed in and caramel sauce
- Midwest Food Bank: Cupcake flavor with brownie bites mixed in and caramel topping
- Treasure House: Peanut butter flavor with Oreos mixed in.